Our hands-on science classes
and birthday parties
are all based on concepts that kids understand because we address practical life experiences with materials that they encounter everyday.
Kids are fundamentally curious and at KSL, we believe that:
- Fun science activities build creativity and problem-solving
- Children love experimenting and making discoveries
- Individual attention is critical, so an 8:1 ratio is maintained
- Wondering "Why?" can change the world
- Kids Science Labs will change kids perspectives.....forever
Learn more about our LIFE'S Curriculum, view our beautiful learning center, or join our mailing list, where we regularly provide hands-on science for parents to do at home!
Check out a video below of ""Kids investigating and learning about allergic reactions "
As featured in